Ramu and Nana reunite after 10 years
It was a decade ago when Ram Gopal Varma had directed Nana Patekar in ‘Bhoot‘. In a brief, but important role, the veteran actor had played the role of Inspector Liyaqat Qureshi. Circa 2012 and now it’s confirmed that the director-actor pairing would be seen again. The film is ‘The Attacks of 26/11‘ (earlier known as just 26/11) which RGV is currently directing.
“This time around Nana Patekar would be playing the part of Rakesh Maria, Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime) Rakesh Maria, the lead investigator in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. Though there were rumours that Ramu had approached Sanjay Dutt and Kamal Hassan to play the part, it is Nana Patekar who is finally doing it. In fact he has already started shooting for the film”, confirms a source.
This was further corroborated by RGV who tweeted – ‘Just started shooting with Nana patekar for ‘The attacks of 26 11‘ ..He is playing Rakesh maria the joint commisioner’ (sic).
Though RGV would be directing Nana after a decade, they have collaborated earlier in ‘Darna Mana Hai’, ”Ab Tak Chappan‘ as well as the film’s sequel, which is currently underway. However none of these films was directed by Ramu.
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
- Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’s Official Trailer | Ft. Rahul Bagga, Hrishita Bha
- Masaan (Fly Away Solo) Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadda, Sanjay Mishra
|Rs. 22.27 cr|
|Rs. 65.22 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|
|Rs. 69.82 cr|