Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer released last week amidst much fanfare. Fans and critics have absolutely loved it and the man of the hour, Kabir Khan, seems very happy with the response. He recently engaged in a Twitter chat with fans through the film’s official Twitter handle and answered various questions about ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
Here are some highlights of the chat:
- Salman’s chemistry with kids is sheer magic
- There is a very special Qawwali in BB which is Salman’s favourite
- Salman was in mind when Kabir Khan first read the script
- Surprisingly, Harshali was the naughtiest one on the sets
- Nawazuddin and Salman got along like a house on fire
- Kareena lights up every frame she enters
- While writing the script, Kabir Khan had only Kareena in mind for Rasika’s character
Kabir Khan also informed his fans that the film has a total of seven songs. Talking about Harshali, who plays the role of the little girl, he said she was selected after a nationwide hunt and she creates absolute magic in the film.
Now that we know so much about ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, we can’t wait for the release this Eid!