“Right Emotions Missing From Dialogues Today” – Tigmanshu
Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia is not happy with the way dialogues are used in films today and advocates the use of Urdu to get the right emotions.
“Isn’t it good if it comes back? Today, there is so much use of English language in films… The writer doesn’t know how to write, also emotion does not come out in English dialogues,” Dhulia said in an interview.
“It’s better to make the entire film in English or in our language where Urdu should be used,” added the filmmaker whose Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster not only earned critical appreciation for the narration, but also for its dialogues.
Dhulia is ready with the film’s sequel Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns and the promo shows a lot of stress being laid on the dialogues of each character.
He has roped in Jimmy Shergill and Mahie Gill, who were in the 2011 movie, in the film while Irrfan and Soha Ali Khan are the new additions to the cast of the thriller drama, slated for a March 8 release.
- Happy Hour Song | Prabhu Dheva & Varun Dhawan’s Chilled Out Dance In
- Baba Sehgal Is Back With A Bang! Watch The New ‘Chicken Fried Rice’
- Happy B’day | ABCD 2 | Ft. Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor
- Azhar Teaser | Emraan Hashmi’s Walk To The Stadium
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
|Rs. 55.20 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 73.49 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|