Exclusive: Economics Of Hrithik Roshan’s Agneepath
The total investment in Agneepath, including cost of production, promotion and release is approximately Rs. 75 crore, says Koimoi.com Editor Komal Nahta. Watch the video to know more about the economics of this Hrithik Roshan starrer:
Economics of Agneepath
Karan Johar recovered roughly Rs. 56 crore from the satellite, audio, Overseas and home video rights of Agneepath. Considering that the film made Rs. 23 crore on its opening day collection, it is certain it will break-even on January 28 itself.
More on Agneepath
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
- Kinna Sona | Watch Kunal Kemmu & Zoa Morani In Bhaag Johnny’s New Son
- Angry Indian Godesses – Catch This Interesting Trailer!
- 1st Teaser Of Bandeyaa Song From Jazbaa | Ft. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|