Delhi Gang-Rape Case: No Mercy For Rapists, says Salman Khan
Condemning the gang rape of a 23-year-old girl in the capital, Bollywood star Salman Khan Tuesday said rapists should be hanged.
“In my view, there should be a death sentence for all rapists. Such things have no role in our life. I feel disgusted after hearing such things. For me, this is a third grade crime. I also believe that there should be a norm that if a rapist goes to jail, he should be beaten till death,” said the 46-year-old.
Salman feels people should have zero tolerance for such crime and that they should try to stop it if they come across any such incident.
“I think Indian society needs to be ‘dabang’ (bold) in their approach. I recently read a news where a girl was being molested and people standing nearby were making videos on their phones. This is not the real India and I don’t think if such incidents can ever happen in front of my eyes,” he added.
Check out the video right here:
- Sooraj Dooba Hain Song | Roy | Unplugged | Amaal Mallik
- Naina Full Song | Unplugged | Amaal Mallik | Khoobsurat
- Masaan’s 2nd Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadha, Vicky Kaushal, Sanjay Mi
- Maari Official Trailer | Dhanush’s Stylized Rowdy Antics Rock
- Before & After Jail Sentence : How Salman Khan Recorded Hero’s Title
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 88.91 cr|
|Rs. 36.76 cr|
|Rs. 76.38 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|