Delhi Gang-Rape Case: No Mercy For Rapists, says Salman Khan
Condemning the gang rape of a 23-year-old girl in the capital, Bollywood star Salman Khan Tuesday said rapists should be hanged.
“In my view, there should be a death sentence for all rapists. Such things have no role in our life. I feel disgusted after hearing such things. For me, this is a third grade crime. I also believe that there should be a norm that if a rapist goes to jail, he should be beaten till death,” said the 46-year-old.
Salman feels people should have zero tolerance for such crime and that they should try to stop it if they come across any such incident.
“I think Indian society needs to be ‘dabang’ (bold) in their approach. I recently read a news where a girl was being molested and people standing nearby were making videos on their phones. This is not the real India and I don’t think if such incidents can ever happen in front of my eyes,” he added.
Check out the video right here:
- Out Now : Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s New Song, Prem Leela
- Ranveer Singh To Play The Lead Actor In Aditya Chopra’s Directorial Ventur
- ‘Heeriye’ Song From Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Released!
- Guddu Ki Gun Trailer |Starring Kunal Kemmu, Payel Sarkar
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Trailer| Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor’s Royal Fami
|Rs. 10.90 cr|
|Rs. 68.10 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|