Chitrangada wants to play ‘Begum Samru’
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who has experimented with offbeat as well as commercial roles, says she would love to play a character like Begum Samru on screen.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut. She started her career as a nautch girl in 18th century India.
Chitrangada too hails from Meerut, but she started her career in Delhi as a model and then later moved to Mumbai to become an actress.
Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia is reportedly making a film on the life of Begum Samru, and Chitrangada believes “she had a very interesting life”.
Catch the video right here:
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|