Chitrangada wants to play ‘Begum Samru’
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who has experimented with offbeat as well as commercial roles, says she would love to play a character like Begum Samru on screen.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut. She started her career as a nautch girl in 18th century India.
Chitrangada too hails from Meerut, but she started her career in Delhi as a model and then later moved to Mumbai to become an actress.
Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia is reportedly making a film on the life of Begum Samru, and Chitrangada believes “she had a very interesting life”.
Catch the video right here:
- Kuch Kuch Locha Hai Official Trailer | Ft. Sunny Leone, Ram Kapoor, Evelyn Sharm
- Spectre Teaser Trailer | Daniel Craig Returns As Mr. Bond
- Watch Sunny Leone Recreate Aishwarya Rai’s ‘Dhol Baaje’ |Ek Pa
- Dusokute Song Video From Margarita With A Straw
- Emraan – Amyra Turn On The Heat In Mr X Title Track
|Rs. 08.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.50 cr|
|Rs. 28.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|