Chitrangada wants to play ‘Begum Samru’
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who has experimented with offbeat as well as commercial roles, says she would love to play a character like Begum Samru on screen.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut. She started her career as a nautch girl in 18th century India.
Chitrangada too hails from Meerut, but she started her career in Delhi as a model and then later moved to Mumbai to become an actress.
Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia is reportedly making a film on the life of Begum Samru, and Chitrangada believes “she had a very interesting life”.
Catch the video right here:
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|