Chitrangada wants to play ‘Begum Samru’
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who has experimented with offbeat as well as commercial roles, says she would love to play a character like Begum Samru on screen.
Begum Samru was the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut. She started her career as a nautch girl in 18th century India.
Chitrangada too hails from Meerut, but she started her career in Delhi as a model and then later moved to Mumbai to become an actress.
Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia is reportedly making a film on the life of Begum Samru, and Chitrangada believes “she had a very interesting life”.
Catch the video right here:
- Out Now : Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s New Song, Prem Leela
- Ranveer Singh To Play The Lead Actor In Aditya Chopra’s Directorial Ventur
- ‘Heeriye’ Song From Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Released!
- Guddu Ki Gun Trailer |Starring Kunal Kemmu, Payel Sarkar
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Trailer| Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor’s Royal Fami
|Rs. 10.90 cr|
|Rs. 68.10 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|