Big B Wants To Be Journalist In Next Life!
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan won’t mind being a journalist in his next life – just for the freedom of speech that a scribe enjoys.
“Next life? A journalist for sure! Shall have the joy and liberty to express and speak out, without fear of any repercussions,” tweeted the 70-year-old.
The actor is currently in Bhopal, shooting for Prakash Jha’s Satyagraha. ”Prakash Jha shooting film at a speed that is rather astonishing! But best is that he knows what he is doing… most directors do,” he added.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|