“Life Has Changed Immensely” – TV actress Roopal Tyagi
Television actress Roopal Tyagi, known for playing Gunjan in “Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke”, says life has changed after she became popular.
“Life has certainly changed after becoming popular. I am the sort of a person who speaks her mind. Whether through my social networking status or BBM status, I used to write anything or everything,” Roopal told IANS.
“But now I have to be very careful as whatever I write or speak is printed,” she added.
Roopal has been in the industry for five years and has done shows like “Humari Betiyoon Ka Vivah”, “Dill Mill Gayye” and “Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi”.
However, it was her role in ‘Sapne Suhane…’, which brought her to the limelight. It is aired on Zee TV.
Roopal is content with her career.
“It feels so nice to see how people are appreciating our hard work. Whenever I go out, people come to me and say good things about our work, it gives me huge satisfaction as an actor,” she said.
“I always wanted to be an actor and kept finding ways to get into the industry. Now that I am finally a part of it, it makes me happy. It feels so nice to see how everyone on the set is so protective about each other. It has been a learning experience and I hope to do justice to whatever I do,” she added.
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
- Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’s Official Trailer | Ft. Rahul Bagga, Hrishita Bha
- Masaan (Fly Away Solo) Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadda, Sanjay Mishra
|Rs. 22.27 cr|
|Rs. 65.22 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|
|Rs. 69.82 cr|