Brangelina’s Daughter to Earn $3,000 Weekly
Actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s daughter Vivienne will reportedly get $3,000 per week for her role in upcoming movie “Maleficent”.
The four-year-old will share the frame with her star mother, who plays the lead role in the movie. “Maleficent” is the story of an eponymous evil character out of the failytale “Sleeping Beauty”.
Vivienne’s contract indicates she will also get an additional allowance of $60 per day, reports tmz.com.
Jolie raises three adopted children Maddox, 11, Pax, 9, and Zahara, 7, — as well as their biological children Shiloh, 6, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne along with fiance Pitt.
- Kuch Kuch Locha Hai Official Trailer | Ft. Sunny Leone, Ram Kapoor, Evelyn Sharm
- Spectre Teaser Trailer | Daniel Craig Returns As Mr. Bond
- Watch Sunny Leone Recreate Aishwarya Rai’s ‘Dhol Baaje’ |Ek Pa
- Dusokute Song Video From Margarita With A Straw
- Emraan – Amyra Turn On The Heat In Mr X Title Track
|Rs. 08.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.50 cr|
|Rs. 28.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|