Beyonce Sings National Anthem At Obama’s Inaugural
Beyonce sang the US national anthem to conclude President Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony as he began his second term in office.
With long wavy blond hair and dressed in an elegant black gown, Beyonce shook the president’s hand after singing the last notes of “The Star-Spangled Banner”.
The artist, who was accompanied at the ceremony by her husband, rapper Jay Z, wore a long black Pucci gown and a coat of the same colour by Christian Dior, with emerald earrings and an emerald ring by Lorraine Schwartz.
Beyonce also had a notable role four years ago at the beginning of Obama’s first term with her rendering of “At Last” for the president and first lady Michelle Obama at one of the inaugural balls.
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
- Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’s Official Trailer | Ft. Rahul Bagga, Hrishita Bha
- Masaan (Fly Away Solo) Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadda, Sanjay Mishra
|Rs. 22.27 cr|
|Rs. 65.22 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|
|Rs. 69.82 cr|