Beyonce Sings National Anthem At Obama’s Inaugural
Beyonce sang the US national anthem to conclude President Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony as he began his second term in office.
With long wavy blond hair and dressed in an elegant black gown, Beyonce shook the president’s hand after singing the last notes of “The Star-Spangled Banner”.
The artist, who was accompanied at the ceremony by her husband, rapper Jay Z, wore a long black Pucci gown and a coat of the same colour by Christian Dior, with emerald earrings and an emerald ring by Lorraine Schwartz.
Beyonce also had a notable role four years ago at the beginning of Obama’s first term with her rendering of “At Last” for the president and first lady Michelle Obama at one of the inaugural balls.
- Calendar Girls’ Official Teaser Released; Is It Yet Another Cliched Bhanda
- All Is Well Official Trailer | Ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Asin, Rishi Kapoor, Supriy
- All Is Well | Motion Poster | Ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Asin, Rishi Kapoor, Supriya
- Masaan’s 2nd Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadha, Vicky Kaushal, Sanjay Mi
- Maari Official Trailer | Dhanush’s Stylized Rowdy Antics Rock
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 93.32 cr|
|Rs. 36.76 cr|
|Rs. 76.38 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|