Shootout At Wadala: 1st Tuesday Box Office Collections
The momentum that John Abraham starrer, Shootout At Wadala, began on Monday, it managed to sustain well through Tuesday too. Scraping through with a minimal 10% drop, the film recorded an income of 3.90 crores on its 1st Tuesday at the Domestic Box Office.
A masala Bollywood flick, the film keeps intact its essential ingredients of humor, entertainment and action, enmeshed together. The amount it rakes up hasn’t been a surprise as the film continues to do justice to the expectations on it. The total domestic collections after putting together the film’s first Tuesday income, now stands at a cumulative of 39.20 crores at the Box Office.
- The 5th Wave Official Trailer | A Lethal Attack Of Aliens
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Trailer | Twisted Theories Of Love – Guys Vs Girls
- O Khuda Song | Sooraj-Athiya Recreate Their ‘Hero’ Love Story On Sta
- Tamasha Video : Deepika Shows Us How Ranbir Knows ‘Nothing’ About So
- ‘A Happy Woman Is A Myth’ : A Bunch Of Real Life Guys Recreate Pyaar
|Rs. 44.52 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|