Shootout At Wadala: 1st Tuesday Box Office Collections
The momentum that John Abraham starrer, Shootout At Wadala, began on Monday, it managed to sustain well through Tuesday too. Scraping through with a minimal 10% drop, the film recorded an income of 3.90 crores on its 1st Tuesday at the Domestic Box Office.
A masala Bollywood flick, the film keeps intact its essential ingredients of humor, entertainment and action, enmeshed together. The amount it rakes up hasn’t been a surprise as the film continues to do justice to the expectations on it. The total domestic collections after putting together the film’s first Tuesday income, now stands at a cumulative of 39.20 crores at the Box Office.
- Sunny Leone’s Desi Thumkas In New Song ‘Saiyaan Superstar’
- Watch : Avengers: Age Of Ultron Brand New Trailer
- Aamir, Shah Rukh, Hrithik, Salman : Do You Know Who Is The Overseas Box Office K
- Margarita With A Straw Official Trailer | Kalki Koechlin, Revathy
- Mr X Official Trailer | Emraan Hashmi Is The Invisible Man
|Rs. 04.50 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 44.00 cr|
|Rs. 42.27 cr|
|Rs. 21.95 cr|