Shootout At Wadala: 1st Tuesday Box Office Collections
The momentum that John Abraham starrer, Shootout At Wadala, began on Monday, it managed to sustain well through Tuesday too. Scraping through with a minimal 10% drop, the film recorded an income of 3.90 crores on its 1st Tuesday at the Domestic Box Office.
A masala Bollywood flick, the film keeps intact its essential ingredients of humor, entertainment and action, enmeshed together. The amount it rakes up hasn’t been a surprise as the film continues to do justice to the expectations on it. The total domestic collections after putting together the film’s first Tuesday income, now stands at a cumulative of 39.20 crores at the Box Office.
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|