Ranbir Kapoor’s Rockstar Box-Office Update: Drastic Drop In Overseas
Box-office collections of the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rockstar in the Overseas circuit have dropped drastically over the second weekend. The Imtiaz Ali film, which had released on November 11, 2011, saw Overseas collections fall by as much as 71 per cent over the second weekend as compared to its first weekend.
The collections of Rockstar in India also saw a significant drop over the second weekend (Rs. 9 crore) as compared to the first weekend (Rs. 35 crore). This goes on to prove that the NRI audience is still very much Indian at heart.
In all, the film has collected Rs. 59.5 crore to Rs. 60 crore in its first 10-days (all-India net).
Latest On Koimoi
More on Rockstar
- Ye Na Gade Song | Hunterrr | Feat. Gulshan Devaiah, Radhika Apte, Sai Tamhankar
- Bollywood Celebs Fight : It’s KRK Vs SRK, Sonakshi, Bipasha & Others
- Nargis Fakhri’s Sizzling Photoshoot For Cineblitz Magazine
- Sunny Leone’s Sensuous Avatar In ‘Tere Bin Nahi Laage’ Song Fr
- Disappointing Box Office Performers Of Salman, Akshay, Ranveer, Big B In 2014
|Rs. 37.00 cr|
|Rs. 42.27 cr|
|Rs. 20.45 cr|
|Rs. 14.02 cr|
|Rs. 03.00 cr|