Ranbir Kapoor’s Rockstar Box-Office Update: Drastic Drop In Overseas
Box-office collections of the Ranbir Kapoor starrer Rockstar in the Overseas circuit have dropped drastically over the second weekend. The Imtiaz Ali film, which had released on November 11, 2011, saw Overseas collections fall by as much as 71 per cent over the second weekend as compared to its first weekend.
The collections of Rockstar in India also saw a significant drop over the second weekend (Rs. 9 crore) as compared to the first weekend (Rs. 35 crore). This goes on to prove that the NRI audience is still very much Indian at heart.
In all, the film has collected Rs. 59.5 crore to Rs. 60 crore in its first 10-days (all-India net).
Latest On Koimoi
More on Rockstar
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|