Paan Singh Tomar Makes Rs. 12 Crore At Box-Office
Now this is what we call a dark horse! The Irrfan Khan starrer, Paan Singh Tomar, has made more than Rs. 12 crore at the box-office. For a film that was made for Rs. 4.5 crore, this sure is a commendable feat.
Siddharth Roy Kapur, CEO, UTV Motion Pictures, said, “Paan Singh Tomar has defied all market expectations and emerged a huge box office success. Great content, superb reviews, incredible word of mouth and a perfectly targeted distribution strategy has played a significant role in the film’s success.” Director Tigmanshu Dulia said, “This story was with me for more than 10 years and now to see the same story materialize into a film opening to packed theaters fills me with immense pride.”
Irrfan, who plays the title role of the athlete-turned-dacoit, said, “PST was a quest and dream to redefine heroism, to redefine entertainment in Hindi cinema, and to be accepted. And the dream came true, it turned into reality. It is deeply gratifying that we could complete Paan Singh Tomar’s race.”
- Tamasha Video : Deepika Shows Us How Ranbir Knows ‘Nothing’ About So
- ‘A Happy Woman Is A Myth’ : A Bunch Of Real Life Guys Recreate Pyaar
- Watch & Enjoy – Hrithik-Sonam In ‘Dheere-Dheere’ Song
- Welcome Back’s Latest Party Track ‘Nas Nas Mein’ Released!
- Singh Is Bliing’s Song ‘Singh Aur Kaur’ | Ft. Akshay Kumar, Am
|Rs. 37.58 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|