OUATIMD Sees A Huge Drop On 3rd Friday | Box Office Collections
After performing below average in 2 weeks, Akshay Kumar’s Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbaai Dobaara, that now entered its 3rd week, started witnessing even worse results at the box office. Milan Luthria’s OUATIMD couldn’t impress the cinegoers much and made a business of about 50 lacs on 3rd Friday at the Domestic Box Office. The movie now stands at India Nett Box Office total of about 62 crores.
Made on a lavish budget, this gangster-love-drama is finding very hard to recover its cost. Despite running in approx 300-350 screens, the occupancy overall was below average. Moreover, the new releases namely – Satyagraha and Madras Cafe and the SRK starrer Chennai Express has majorly affected the box office business of the film.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Tumhe Romance Se Koi Allergy Hai? | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Hogaya Tumhara Weight Loss | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Jeena Nahi Janti | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
- First Look: Irrfan Khan As Mr. Masrani In Jurassic World
- Nuri Ko Leke Tumhara Kya Irada Hai | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
|Rs. 70.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 75.00 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|