Jai Ho: Opening Day (1st Friday) Box Office Collections
Jai Ho kicked off to a monumental start at the domestic box office. Though the expectations from the film are pinning high, the film was a normal Friday release with no holiday season to bank on for its income. It is a matter of great credibility that the ticket prices have been homogeneously kept low for the audiences unlike Chennai Express and Dhoom 3 when the ticket rates shot up to a whole new level of high.
The film picked up to a great occupancy in the morning shows in most circuits and even the multiplexes recorded an 80% plus occupancy. But in many circuits like Punjab, U.P and Delhi, the film’s opening day results were much lower than the standards recorded during the release of Salman’s Ek Tha Tiger or even Dabangg 2.
But from single screens the income has been in the same range as expected, with earnings from CI, CP and Rajasthan soaring high consistently all through the day.
The film’s income settled at 17.50 crores nett at the Domestic Box Office. But in no way is Jai Ho even close to Salman breaking his own record at the box office or highest opening day that he touched with Ek Tha Tiger. Over the weekend the film will perform way better but the lower ticket prices will hinder it from emerging as a record smasher of sorts.
- All Is Well’s Chaar Shanivaar Full Song Released
- Aaj Ki Party Song From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Now Out | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapo
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
- Ishq Karenge Song | Bangistan | Ft. Jacqueline Fernandez, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulk
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 98.05 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|