Inkaar, Mumbai Mirror: Opening Day Early Trends of Box Office
This week’s new release – Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh starrer Inkaar and Sachiin Joshi starrer Mumbai Mirror opened to a poor occupancy across the country. Both the movies failed to garner audience’s attention to the cinema houses, which is quite shocking, especially for the Sudhir Mishra directorial.
Inkaar opened to around 15% collections in Multiplexes in Major urban Cities. However, the movie couldn’t perform well in other rural regions, probably due to its core topic being ‘Life within corporate world’.
On the other hand, Mumbai Mirror, which is a total ‘masala’ film opened to around below par level of around 5% occupancy.
If this continues, the Box Office journey of both the films might land in trouble, since, the following week shall see Abbas-Mustan’s multi-starrer Race 2.
MKS tweets @mksmukulsharma
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|