Inkaar, Mumbai Mirror: Opening Day Early Trends of Box Office
This week’s new release – Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh starrer Inkaar and Sachiin Joshi starrer Mumbai Mirror opened to a poor occupancy across the country. Both the movies failed to garner audience’s attention to the cinema houses, which is quite shocking, especially for the Sudhir Mishra directorial.
Inkaar opened to around 15% collections in Multiplexes in Major urban Cities. However, the movie couldn’t perform well in other rural regions, probably due to its core topic being ‘Life within corporate world’.
On the other hand, Mumbai Mirror, which is a total ‘masala’ film opened to around below par level of around 5% occupancy.
If this continues, the Box Office journey of both the films might land in trouble, since, the following week shall see Abbas-Mustan’s multi-starrer Race 2.
MKS tweets @mksmukulsharma
- Shah Rukh Khan Vs Salman Khan | Battle Of The Fan Clubs
- Bandeyaa Teaser 2 | You Just Can’t Get Enough Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|