Inkaar, Mumbai Mirror: Opening Day Early Trends of Box Office
This week’s new release – Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh starrer Inkaar and Sachiin Joshi starrer Mumbai Mirror opened to a poor occupancy across the country. Both the movies failed to garner audience’s attention to the cinema houses, which is quite shocking, especially for the Sudhir Mishra directorial.
Inkaar opened to around 15% collections in Multiplexes in Major urban Cities. However, the movie couldn’t perform well in other rural regions, probably due to its core topic being ‘Life within corporate world’.
On the other hand, Mumbai Mirror, which is a total ‘masala’ film opened to around below par level of around 5% occupancy.
If this continues, the Box Office journey of both the films might land in trouble, since, the following week shall see Abbas-Mustan’s multi-starrer Race 2.
MKS tweets @mksmukulsharma
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|