Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu Makes Rs. 21 Crore Over Weekend
After taking off to a slow start on the opening day (Friday, 10 February 2012), Karan Johar’s Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu picked up very well on Saturday and Sunday. While the first day’s collections of the film were Rs. 5.25 crore (all-India net), the collections on Saturday and Sunday were Rs. 7.48 crore and Rs. 8.25 crore respectively.
Compared to the start, the pick up on Saturday and Sunday is quite good. The target audience of the film (the multiplex frequenting audience) seems to have taken to the film, although from a day later.
Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu: Imran Khan’s Highest Overseas
In UK, despite the weather, Ek Main… opened great at GBP 67,465. North America too had a fabulous opening day with close to US $ 200,000. Imran’s previous film, Delhi Belly had collected $ 170,000 on its first day at the North American box-office.
In the Gulf, Thursday plus Friday figures are US $ 313,778 (with 12 screens yet to report). Ek Main… will be Imran’s highest in Gulf too. In two days, I Hate Luv Storys had made US $ 354,000 and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan had collected US $ 288,000 in the Gulf.
More On Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu
- The 5th Wave Official Trailer | A Lethal Attack Of Aliens
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Trailer | Twisted Theories Of Love – Guys Vs Girls
- O Khuda Song | Sooraj-Athiya Recreate Their ‘Hero’ Love Story On Sta
- Tamasha Video : Deepika Shows Us How Ranbir Knows ‘Nothing’ About So
- ‘A Happy Woman Is A Myth’ : A Bunch Of Real Life Guys Recreate Pyaar
|Rs. 44.52 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|