Chennai Express Day 1 (Friday) Box Office Collections: SRK Smashes Salman’s ETT Record
Chennai Express opened on its 1st Friday spectacularly at the Domestic Box Office. The film on its opening day alone has earned whooping 33.10 crores, smashing all previous highest opening day record of any film. With that the film’s total income already rests at 39.85 crores, adding the film’s collections from its preview shows.
SRK has seen a release after last year’s Yash Chopra directorial Jab Tak Hai Jaan. And being a star of his magnitude, the response is naturally huge and overwhelming.
Chennai Express till yesterday evening had earned over 30 crores and adding the earnings from night shows the film made a magnanimous total beating Salman’s record of highest opening day collections from last Eid when Ek Tha Tiger made 32.92 crores on its Day 1.
Since there is an unsaid competition between the stars, box office numbers have marginally favoured SRK over Salman this time.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Out Now : Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s New Song, Prem Leela
- Ranveer Singh To Play The Lead Actor In Aditya Chopra’s Directorial Ventur
- ‘Heeriye’ Song From Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Released!
- Guddu Ki Gun Trailer |Starring Kunal Kemmu, Payel Sarkar
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Trailer| Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor’s Royal Fami
|Rs. 10.90 cr|
|Rs. 68.10 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|