Chennai Express: 2nd Friday Box Office Collections
The Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starrer, which commenced its second week run at the Domestic Box Office, made an average business yesterday i.e. 2nd Friday. Due to the new release Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara, Chennai Express witnessed a drop in occupancy in India.
The final collections of the Chennai Express are still being compiled, however as per early estimates, the movie made a business of approx 10.50 crores (gross) i.e.7 crores nett at the Box Office.
Despite reduced number of shows, Chennai Express still managed to hold well. With approx 40-45% occupancy in the morning shows, it picked up quite decently in the evening and late night shows. The movie is expected to pick up in the weekends!
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Baahubali – The Beginning’s Theatrical Trailer | Ft. Prabhas, Rana D
- ‘Second Hand Husband’ Motion Poster | Ft. Gippy Grewal
- Tumhe Romance Se Koi Allergy Hai? | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Hogaya Tumhara Weight Loss | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Jeena Nahi Janti | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
|Rs. 103.57 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 77.33 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 86.00 cr|