Chennai Express: 2nd Friday Box Office Collections
The Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starrer, which commenced its second week run at the Domestic Box Office, made an average business yesterday i.e. 2nd Friday. Due to the new release Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara, Chennai Express witnessed a drop in occupancy in India.
The final collections of the Chennai Express are still being compiled, however as per early estimates, the movie made a business of approx 10.50 crores (gross) i.e.7 crores nett at the Box Office.
Despite reduced number of shows, Chennai Express still managed to hold well. With approx 40-45% occupancy in the morning shows, it picked up quite decently in the evening and late night shows. The movie is expected to pick up in the weekends!
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
- Steve Jobs : The Man In The Machine Official Trailer
- Phantom’s Theatrical Trailer | Ft. Saif Ali Khan, Katrina Kaif
|Rs. 259.12 cr|
|Rs. 85.71 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|