‘Special Chabbis (26)’ to be Remade Down South?
Filmmaker Neeraj Pandey-directed Special Chabbis (26), which has garnered positive response, is likely to be remade down South.
“Yes, I have received many calls since Friday. Many people from South have approached me asking for the remake rights,” Pandey, who had earlier won accolades for helming A Wednesday, told IANS.
He was speaking on the sidelines of a Special Chabbis (26) event. Released last week, the film is doing well.
However, the decision about remake rights won’t be taken by Pandey, he said and added: “I don’t know what is the status about it. People on the upper level will take the decision.”
His A Wednesday remade in Tamil as Unnaipol Oruvan and Telugu as Eeenadu.
Special Chabbis (26), based on a real life incident, sees Akshay Kumar as a conman and he clarifies he was not experimenting.
“My intention was not to experiment with different films. I really liked the subject. This is one of the best films among my films. When I was just coming here to meet you all, I met Mithun Chakrobarty and he said he really liked the film and wants to remake it in Bengali.”
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|