‘Special Chabbis (26)’ to be Remade Down South?
Filmmaker Neeraj Pandey-directed Special Chabbis (26), which has garnered positive response, is likely to be remade down South.
“Yes, I have received many calls since Friday. Many people from South have approached me asking for the remake rights,” Pandey, who had earlier won accolades for helming A Wednesday, told IANS.
He was speaking on the sidelines of a Special Chabbis (26) event. Released last week, the film is doing well.
However, the decision about remake rights won’t be taken by Pandey, he said and added: “I don’t know what is the status about it. People on the upper level will take the decision.”
His A Wednesday remade in Tamil as Unnaipol Oruvan and Telugu as Eeenadu.
Special Chabbis (26), based on a real life incident, sees Akshay Kumar as a conman and he clarifies he was not experimenting.
“My intention was not to experiment with different films. I really liked the subject. This is one of the best films among my films. When I was just coming here to meet you all, I met Mithun Chakrobarty and he said he really liked the film and wants to remake it in Bengali.”
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
- Kinna Sona | Watch Kunal Kemmu & Zoa Morani In Bhaag Johnny’s New Son
- Angry Indian Godesses – Catch This Interesting Trailer!
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|