‘Special Chabbis (26)’ to be Remade Down South?
Filmmaker Neeraj Pandey-directed Special Chabbis (26), which has garnered positive response, is likely to be remade down South.
“Yes, I have received many calls since Friday. Many people from South have approached me asking for the remake rights,” Pandey, who had earlier won accolades for helming A Wednesday, told IANS.
He was speaking on the sidelines of a Special Chabbis (26) event. Released last week, the film is doing well.
However, the decision about remake rights won’t be taken by Pandey, he said and added: “I don’t know what is the status about it. People on the upper level will take the decision.”
His A Wednesday remade in Tamil as Unnaipol Oruvan and Telugu as Eeenadu.
Special Chabbis (26), based on a real life incident, sees Akshay Kumar as a conman and he clarifies he was not experimenting.
“My intention was not to experiment with different films. I really liked the subject. This is one of the best films among my films. When I was just coming here to meet you all, I met Mithun Chakrobarty and he said he really liked the film and wants to remake it in Bengali.”
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|