Ranbir Suggested His Father’s Name For Besharam
Looks like Ranbir Kapoor has got his wish fulfilled. We were recently informed that it was Ranbir who suggested his father’s (Rishi Kapoor) name to director Abhinav Singh Kashyap when the casting for their upcoming film, Besharam, began.
A source close to the production reveals, “Ranbir was on board from the time he heard the script. When Abhinav said that they had to cast a senior actor to play a cop, Ranbir simply said that his father had never played a policeman in his (40-yearlong) career. That caught everyone’s attention.”
Now, of course, thanks to that, the Kapoor trio (Ranbir, Rishi and Neetu) will be seen together in the film for the first time.
Ask Abhinav about this and he says, “I am excited to have all three of them in my film. I didn’t know that Rishiji had never played a cop in his entire career. I was so excited to have Rishiji and Neetuji play cops for the first time.”
The film will hit theatres on October 2.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- The 5th Wave Official Trailer | A Lethal Attack Of Aliens
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Trailer | Twisted Theories Of Love – Guys Vs Girls
- O Khuda Song | Sooraj-Athiya Recreate Their ‘Hero’ Love Story On Sta
- Tamasha Video : Deepika Shows Us How Ranbir Knows ‘Nothing’ About So
- ‘A Happy Woman Is A Myth’ : A Bunch Of Real Life Guys Recreate Pyaar
|Rs. 44.52 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|