Ramleela – First Indian Film To Open Any International Festival
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Ramleela, one of the most anticipated films of the year, will be the first Indian film to open any international festival. Ramleela, that stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in lead roles, will be opening the 13th edition of the Marrakech International Film Festival on 29th of November 2013.
The 13th Edition of Marrakech International Film Festival will celebrate Indian cinema with the premiere screening of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s latest offering. The screening will be attended by director as well as the leading lady of the film, Deepika Padukone. Starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika, Ramleela is scheduled to release on 15th November 2013.
The movie’s trailer and songs have been very well received and the audience seems to be looking forward to watch Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s onscreen chemistry in the contemporary version of Romeo-Juliet, through Bhansali’s lens.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
- Watch : The Trailer Of Konkona Sen Sharma Starrer Short Film ‘Nayantara
- Out Now : Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s New Song, Prem Leela
- Ranveer Singh To Play The Lead Actor In Aditya Chopra’s Directorial Ventur
|Rs. 10.90 cr|
|Rs. 73.40 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|