Kajol To Make A Comeback With Husband Ajay Devgn’s Film
One of Bollywood’s most enigmatic actresses, Kajol is all set to make a comeback on the silver screen with a venture from her husband AjayDevgn’s production house.
At an event the actress mentioned, “We have locked on a script. I liked the idea and the concept but nothing is finalized yet. It is too early to talk about it.”
Remembered mostly for her roles in iconic films like Gupt, DDLJ and My Name is Khan, the actress descended into being a full time homemaker after her marriage to Devgn. Though she has worked in selected films even after her marriage, family has clearly been her priority lately. The actress was last seen in We Are Family in 2010 that starred Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor. It will be a sheer delight watching her on screen again, and here’s Koimoi wishing the actress good luck!
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|