Jai Ho To Go Tax-Free In Gujarat Too
While yesterday saw Jai Ho going tax-free in Uttar Pradesh, latest reports suggest that the film is likely go tax-free in Gujarat too. An official has confirmed on the same, saying that they have instructions from the chief minister’s office to give exemptions which will be done in a couple of days.
Dabangg Khan had recently visited the state on the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi and had some chat and kite flying moments with the Gujarat chief minister, Narendra Modi. After the meeting, Salman had also admitted of asking Mr. Modi to exempt his latest movie from taxes.
Now since the Gujarat government has finally taken the call, ticket price will go significantly down in the state which is expected to attract foot falls in the theater, giving the push to the otherwise lower-than-expected collections of the movie.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|