Happy New Year Goes On Floor Next Month; Confirms Farah Khan
Director Farah Khan will be back behind the camera after a long respite. Post Akshay Kumar starer Tees Maar Khan, Farah busied herself in playing mommy and other chores. She even acted in a film named Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi alongside Boman Irani. But now the woman is back to doing what she does the best!
Making the official announcement of her film Happy New Year going on floors from September 1st, the choreographer-director tweeted, “N the Countdown begins! Exactly 1 mnth before shoot starts 4 HaPpy New YeAr ! The most hectic, exhilirating,
Happy New Year is slated to release next year and will feature Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles. Since Farah and SRK had suffered a major fall out a few years back, this film is crucial in cementing their differences!
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
- Kinna Sona | Watch Kunal Kemmu & Zoa Morani In Bhaag Johnny’s New Son
- Angry Indian Godesses – Catch This Interesting Trailer!
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|