Dhoom 3′s Malang Song Was Shot Despite Aamir’s Vertigo
Dhoom 3‘s new released song Malang that is Bollywood’s most spectacular track till date was indeed a task for its actors. While Katrina Kaif needed rigorous work on her gymnastic skills, Aamir Khan had to be put on medication. The song was shot at a height of 80 ft and he was to rotate 60 times in a minute for the same. The song was choreographed such that most of Aamir’s moves were to be executed mid-air.
Twirling at the height constantly started making Aamir feel giddy. Perfected over many practice sessions did not help Aamir either as the actor began feeling giddy in his aerial shots, suffering from vertigo. It needed the actor medication from the doctor on the sets to be able to perform that song with ease.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Power Wala Danda | Dialogue Promo| Gabbar Is Back
- Ab Tera Kya Hoga Kaliya? | Dialogue Promo | Gabbar Is Back
- Kaun Hai Yeh Gabbbar? | Dialogue Promo | Gabbar Is Back
- You Made Your Bollywood Favourites Win; And Here Are The Koimoi Audience Poll Re
- Gabbar Is Back Audio Jukebox | Ft. Akshay Kumar & Shruti Haasan
|Rs. 13.99 cr|
|Rs. 02.12 cr|
|Rs. 25.50 cr|
|Rs. 25.03 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|