Bombay Velvet’s New Release Date Announced
It was a happy occasion for the team of Anurag Kashyap’s Bombay Velvet. The film starring Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in lead roles recently wrapped up its shoot. To celebrate the completion of the film, the team had gala time on their last day.
Majority portions of the film have been shot in Sri Lanka. However, the last schedule of the film was shot in Mumbai. It was after the film’s last day shoot in Mumbai, that the team decided to have a celebration. Spotted at this bash were the film’s director Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl, Karan Johar, the film’s lead Ranbir Kapoor, and Vikram Aditya Motwane.
What’s interesting is that, the team wore a special shirt and a cake with 28th November imprinted on it. Wondering what this means? Well, that is the release date of Bombay Velvet. Yes! The film’s release has been pre-poned from a December release to November.
- Tumhe Romance Se Koi Allergy Hai? | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Hogaya Tumhara Weight Loss | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Jeena Nahi Janti | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
- First Look: Irrfan Khan As Mr. Masrani In Jurassic World
- Nuri Ko Leke Tumhara Kya Irada Hai | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
|Rs. 70.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 75.00 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|