Aamir-Katrina’s Song In Dhoom 3 Costed Its Makers 5 Crores
The makers of Dhoom 3 has upped their standards by coming up with a song that will rank as the Bollywood’s most lavish song ever. According to a leading daily, Dhoom 3‘s song Malang has cost its producers 5 crores, hence making it one of the industry’s most expensive tracks till date. The song is rumored to have extracted the heavy sum from its makers for creating a mesmeric song that Bollywood has never seen before. Made on the whopping budget, the song will create history in the industry.
Malang reportedly features 200 gymnasts who were specially flown out of U.S.A. With elaborate sets and professional dancers, the song was shot over 20 days in a set that required 2 months of intensive work. It will feature actor Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif and will serve as the movie’s highlight point.
- Happy B’day | ABCD 2 | Ft. Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor
- Azhar Teaser | Emraan Hashmi’s Walk To The Stadium
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
|Rs. 38.10 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 71.72 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|