When Tusshar Almost Got Beaten By Kulraj Randhawa’s Bodyguards!
A disguise is supposed to be very good when “even your own mother wouldn’t recognize you”. That seemed to have worked exactly the opposite way for Tusshar.
The actor, who plays a sardar named Pappi Sardar in his upcoming movie Chaar Din Ki Chandni, got roughed up by co-star Kulraj Randhawa’s bodyguards at an event recently. The two stars were at the unveiling of a hoarding of their film when her bouncers failed to recognize him in his bearded and turbaned avatar, and shoved him away.
Tusshar confirmed the story but isn’t taking it too hard, “Since I play a sardar in the film, I went sporting that look. I was wearing dark glasses and people didn’t recognize me when I reached there. May be there was miscommunication on part of the organizers.”
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|