“We Make Lovable Negative Characters” Abbas-Mustan
Abbas Burmawalla of the famous director duo Abbas-Mustan says they make lovable negative characters.
“The negative characters in our films are very lovable. It’s not like the character is negative and so people will start hating them,” Abbas said here Friday at a press conference of the film Race 2.
“In our films, people like negative character and we are sure that people will like John (Abraham) in this film (‘Race 2′). Not only John, all the six characters are in grey shades, and we hope people will love them all,” he added.
While both Priyanka and Akshay won the Filmfare award for best actor in a negative role for their performances, Shah Rukh was named best actor.
“Race 2″ is a sequel to Abbas-Mustan’s 2008 hit “Race”, which features Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Ameesha Patel, Deepika Padukone and Jacqueline Fernandez, apart from John. It is slated to release Jan 25.
- Salman Khan Dances With Bajrangi Kids On Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Sets
- Why Was Pritam Keen To Compose Album For Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bha
- Mahesh Babu, Vijay, Dhanush, Vikram, Surya : Catch The Famous South Superstars
- Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon Heat Up The Dance Floor In ‘AS I AM
- Broken Horses Making | The Crew Goes Bollywood Dancing
|Rs. 06.75 cr|
|Rs. 01.75 cr|
|Rs. 25.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|