Veena Malik keen to work in Bhojpuri film
Actress Veena Malik recently gave a visit to the capital of Bihar for an inauguration of a restaurant where the hottie expressed her desire to work in Bhojpuri movies as soon as possible.
During her maiden visit to Patna, Veena not only tasted the food of the city but tried to make some roti’s with her hand also. Said Malik, “This is my first trip to Patna where I inaugurated a restaurant named ‘Angeethi’.”
Speaking about her interest in Bhojpuri films, Veena said, “I’ve seen a lot of Bhojpuri films online. If given a chance I would love to work in Bhojpuri films.”
“I grew up listening to the hit Bollywood song ‘Mumbai Se Gayi Puna, Puna Se Gayi Dilli, Dilli Se Gayi Patna’ and since I m here in India, I always wanted to go to Patna. I have received more love and care what I expected from Patna. And I wish to come here over and again,” further added Veena.
- Angry Indian Godesses – Catch This Interesting Trailer!
- 1st Teaser Of Bandeyaa Song From Jazbaa | Ft. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- The 5th Wave Official Trailer | A Lethal Attack Of Aliens
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Trailer | Twisted Theories Of Love – Guys Vs Girls
- O Khuda Song | Sooraj-Athiya Recreate Their ‘Hero’ Love Story On Sta
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|