Two-in-one for Vivek Oberoi in ‘Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story’
Actor Vivek Oberoi says he got to relive two of his past characters – Chandu of “Company” and Aditya of “Saathiya”, in one character itself in “Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story”.
“(Filmmaker) Kumar Tauraniji called me and said, ‘There is a perfect script for you’. Vinnil Markan narrated the story. What I liked the most in ‘Jayantabhai Ki…’ was that there is a goon similar to ‘Company’ and a loverboy similar to (the one I played in) ‘Saathiya’,” the 36-year-old said here Friday in an interview.
“I found this very exciting that I will get to play both shades and (so) I said yes,” he added.
Vivek also spotted one similarity between his real life and his character Jayantabhai.
“I am a simple boy in real life. But one thing is similar between the character and me -
When (my wife) Priyanka tells me something to do, I can never say no to her. She also knows that I will never say no to her. It is the same is in the film – when Simran asks for something, Jayanta cannot say no,” Vivek said.
“Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story”, releasing Feb 15, features Neha Sharma opposite Vivek.
- Happy B’day | ABCD 2 | Ft. Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor
- Azhar Teaser | Emraan Hashmi’s Walk To The Stadium
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
|Rs. 38.10 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 71.72 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|