Two-in-one for Vivek Oberoi in ‘Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story’
Actor Vivek Oberoi says he got to relive two of his past characters – Chandu of “Company” and Aditya of “Saathiya”, in one character itself in “Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story”.
“(Filmmaker) Kumar Tauraniji called me and said, ‘There is a perfect script for you’. Vinnil Markan narrated the story. What I liked the most in ‘Jayantabhai Ki…’ was that there is a goon similar to ‘Company’ and a loverboy similar to (the one I played in) ‘Saathiya’,” the 36-year-old said here Friday in an interview.
“I found this very exciting that I will get to play both shades and (so) I said yes,” he added.
Vivek also spotted one similarity between his real life and his character Jayantabhai.
“I am a simple boy in real life. But one thing is similar between the character and me -
When (my wife) Priyanka tells me something to do, I can never say no to her. She also knows that I will never say no to her. It is the same is in the film – when Simran asks for something, Jayanta cannot say no,” Vivek said.
“Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story”, releasing Feb 15, features Neha Sharma opposite Vivek.
- Watch The New Song Neendein Khul Jaati Hai From Hate Story 3
- Watch : Varun Dhawan & Kriti Sanon’s Peppy Romantic Song ‘Manma
- Watch : Ranbir – Deepika’s ‘Safarnama’ In Tamasha
- Amitabh Bachchan Debuts On Dubsmash With Ranveer Singh’s Bajirao Mastani D
- Watch The Official Trailer Of Action – Packed ‘Captain America : Civ
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 05.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 42.00 cr|