Sonakshi Sinha Consults Her Whole Family Before Signing Film
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has earned rave reviews for her performance in her films, says mother Poonam Sinha is her biggest critic.
“My mum is my biggest critic and I take her opinion very seriously because I know that she is the only person, who is saying it only for my good and nobody else,” Sonakshi told reporters in a group interview.
“If I could have done it much better or if the outfit is not looking good, she will tell me then and there itself. The best part is she is so honest about it. My father thinks everything I do is good only,” she added.
Asked if she takes her family opinion before signing any film, Sonakshi said, “I consult my whole family before signing a film because they have been in the industry for long, so it’s the logical thing to do.”
“My mum sometimes sits with me also for the narration, my dad (Shatrughan Sinha) is not always there so I give him a gist of the narration. Till now, my brothers (Luv and Kush) have not criticised me and are very proud,” said the 25-year-old.
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|