Sidharth-Parineeti’s ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ To Go On Floors In April
Sidharth Malhotra, who has signed his second film Hasee Toh Phasee, a romantic comedy with middle-class backdrdop, says the shooting will start in April. He is paired with Parineeti Chopra in Hasee Toh Phasee, which is being co-produced by Phantom Films and Dharma Production.
“It’s by a new director, Vinil Matthew, an ad filmmaker. It’s an interesting script, a rom-com different from how SOTY (Student Of The Year) was, a very middle-class, cooler, younger. We will start shooting in April,” the 28-year-old said here Monday at the Stardust awards press conference.
He further says it feels like he is doing his first film. “Parineeti (Chopra) is great…she has got great energy. It is my second film but it actually feels like I am doing my first film. First film chooses you and you choose the second film. So we are becoming the actors that we are,” he said.
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|