Shahid Kapoor’s Trainer Vouches For His Dedication
If you admire Shahid Kapoor’s toned body, then you must know that it is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication, says his trainer.
“He trains five times a week for an hour. There are three strength training sessions, followed by two days of functional or metabolic conditioning. He also goes for a 7-10 km walk or jog every week,” trainer Abbas Ali said in a statement.
“Shahid can’t do without a dose of his daily workouts. Even when he is busy shooting or travelling, the young star makes sure to make room for his workouts,” he added.
When Shahid flaunted his sculpted body in Kaminey, his female fans swooned over him.
The Jab We Met star will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi’s Phata Poster Nikla Hero along with Ileana D’Cruz and is looking forward to working in Prabhudheva’s Rambo Rajkumar opposite Sonakshi Sinha.
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|