Shahid Kapoor’s Trainer Vouches For His Dedication
If you admire Shahid Kapoor’s toned body, then you must know that it is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication, says his trainer.
“He trains five times a week for an hour. There are three strength training sessions, followed by two days of functional or metabolic conditioning. He also goes for a 7-10 km walk or jog every week,” trainer Abbas Ali said in a statement.
“Shahid can’t do without a dose of his daily workouts. Even when he is busy shooting or travelling, the young star makes sure to make room for his workouts,” he added.
When Shahid flaunted his sculpted body in Kaminey, his female fans swooned over him.
The Jab We Met star will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi’s Phata Poster Nikla Hero along with Ileana D’Cruz and is looking forward to working in Prabhudheva’s Rambo Rajkumar opposite Sonakshi Sinha.
- Happy B’day | ABCD 2 | Ft. Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor
- Azhar Teaser | Emraan Hashmi’s Walk To The Stadium
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
|Rs. 38.10 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 71.72 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|