Shahid Kapoor’s Trainer Vouches For His Dedication
If you admire Shahid Kapoor’s toned body, then you must know that it is a result of a lot of hard work and dedication, says his trainer.
“He trains five times a week for an hour. There are three strength training sessions, followed by two days of functional or metabolic conditioning. He also goes for a 7-10 km walk or jog every week,” trainer Abbas Ali said in a statement.
“Shahid can’t do without a dose of his daily workouts. Even when he is busy shooting or travelling, the young star makes sure to make room for his workouts,” he added.
When Shahid flaunted his sculpted body in Kaminey, his female fans swooned over him.
The Jab We Met star will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi’s Phata Poster Nikla Hero along with Ileana D’Cruz and is looking forward to working in Prabhudheva’s Rambo Rajkumar opposite Sonakshi Sinha.
- Shah Rukh Khan Vs Salman Khan | Battle Of The Fan Clubs
- Bandeyaa Teaser 2 | You Just Can’t Get Enough Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|