Shah Rukh Khan’s In Black & White, Rani & Kajol In Sari: Best-Worst Dressed
Though, the Baadshah has been very busy with promoting Ra.One, he’s cleverly sticking to the tried-and-tested black and white routine. Shah Rukh Khan looks dashing in that white shirt, but his hairstyle in the G.One sweatshirt is a big disappointment.
Sonam Kapoor looked smoking hot in a purple coloured suit with some shiny gold jewellery and red lips.
And since last week was Navratri, many stars paid their tribute the goddess.
Dressed in a Sabyasachi sari, Rani Mukerji looked gorgeous. The minimal jewellery also added to the actress’ charms.
Kajol manages to get something wrong each time. If she manages a pretty Bengali-style drape, she goes for a simple sari. But she gets extra marks for the elegant black-and-white sari coupled with red bangles.
Though Sushmita Sen went for a traditional Bengali sari, we just wish the star had draped in a typical Bong fashion as well. She still manages to look good though.
Ranbir Kapoor isn’t taking any chances, is he? Luckily, his Rockstar look doesn’t look out of place at the Mata Ki Chowki he attended.
More On Bollywood Fashion
- Shah Rukh Khan Vs Salman Khan | Battle Of The Fan Clubs
- Bandeyaa Teaser 2 | You Just Can’t Get Enough Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Watch : What Happens When Elli Avram Gets BAJAOED!
- Anurag Kashyap Tells Why Gangs Of Wasseypur Fans Will Like Meeruthiya Gangsters
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’s New Song ‘Bam Bam’ | Ft. Kapil Sharma
|Rs. 47.50 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|