Salman Khan Lands Up In Another Legal Mess
Much has been recently spoken about Salman Khan’s cases and often incorrectly reported which was the cue for the actor to go launch a website compiling the details of his ongoing case so that the media doesn’t report incorrectly on it. Intending to wipe off rumors against his infamous 2002 hit and run case which is currently in court, has landed up fresh troubles for the actor.
Social activist Hemant Patil has seen this as Contempt of Court and filed an official complaint against the actor. Since the case is still pending in verdict, this can easily be viewed as a way of evoking public sympathy against the proceedings of court by letting out important details of the case.
The case has been escalated as Khan will now be tried for the charges of culpable homicide as opposed to his previous charge of Death by Negligence.
Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Smartphone. Download the FREE App right here.
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|