Ramesh Taurani Signs Two-Film Deal With Akshay Kumar
“Yes, we have signed Akshay Kumar for our next two films. The first will go on the floors in July first week and will be shot in Cape Town. The film will be co-directed by Sajid-Farhad, who were the dialogue writers for Bol Bachchan, Golmaal Returns, and Housefull 2. It will be a comedy film,” Ramesh Taurani of Tips told IANS.
“The second film will go on the floors in 2014. The director of the second film has not been decided yet,” he added.
When asked about the Rs.80 crore remuneration that Akshay is reportedly getting for the two-film deal, Taurani remained tight-lipped.
“I am not allowed to talk about it. I don’t want to comment on it,” said the filmmaker, who has teamed up with Akshay for the first time.
“I always wanted to work with him. He is one of the most disciplined actors in the industry and a superb performer. This will be my first film with him,” he added.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|