“Rajinikanth very humble, passionate” – Deepika Padukone
“I’ve finished shooting with Rajnikanth. Different people praise him in different ways. But I feel one will truly realise what he is only if you meet him. He is extremely humble and passionate about his work. I’ve never seen a person as passionate as him about work,” Deepika told IANS.
“I definitely consider myself lucky to get an opportunity to work with him,” she added.
“Kochadaiyaan”, a Tamil period film, is currently in its post production. It is directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya.
As of now Deepika says she has no new southern project on mind at least for the next six months, but she believes “actresses have enough scope to prove themselves down south”.
The actress says her journey in showbiz has been great so far.
“Sometimes I feel it was like a dream come true but I have really worked hard to be where I am today. I am happy with the kind of films that are lined up for me,” said the 26-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with “Om Shanti Om” in 2007.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|