Prabhu Deva To Hike His Price Post ‘ABCD’ Success
“Yes, I think I should now hike my price. Let me think how much should I demand for my next film. Jokes apart, I am extremely happy that people are loving the film,” Prabhu Deva told IANS.
ABCD, a 3D film based on dance, had the budget of around Rs.12 crore. It managed to collect around Rs.5.50 crore on its opening day.
Prabhu says he might be in the sequel of ABCD as well. “I might be in the sequel. Although, I have not been approached so far. It’s too early to talk about the sequel right now. They (filmmakers) would talk about the sequel at least after a month.”
On the reaction to his film of people down south, he said, “The film has got good response in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has not released in Tamil Nadu yet. It will be releasing there this month itself.”
Directed by Remo D’Souza and produced by UTV Motion Pictures ABCD features Prabhu Deva, Ganesh Acharya and Salman Yusuf Khan, among other actors.
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|