Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: Want to know what’s up with Bollywood? Koimoi has got you covered with our daily roundup. Take a look at what Bollywood Celebs are up to while you sip your tea! Sluuurrpp! From Bollywood choosing the colour of love and romance this Valentine’s Day to team Manmarziyan at Golden Temple in Amritsar.
1. And he is back! Kapil Sharma is here with his new show titled as Family Time With Kapil Sharma to entertain you once again.
2. This lovey-dovey picture of Sonam Kapoor tells us that something is cooking between her and rumoured beau Anand Ahuja.
3. Tamannaah Bhatia goes spiritual! She celebrated Mahashivaratri at Sadhguruji’s Isha Foundation.
Blessed to be in the presence of Sadhguruji , celebrating the very powerful and auspicious Maha Shivratri. The experience at Isha center has been magical, loved it. A special mention to the volunteers for doing the work selflessly. A memorable Shivratri. Thank you @SadhguruJV ji! pic.twitter.com/kga2JBYIF1
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) February 14, 2018
4. The shooting of the much awaited film Arjun Patiala finally begins! We will be in wait for the film to hit the theatres soon.
5. Nostalgia! Amitabh Bachchan chose to celebrate Valentine’s Day on a romantic note sharing this adorable picture from his good old days.
6. All the single guys out there, I am sure Sunny Leone is really make Valentine’s Day even more difficult for you with this super cute picture of hers.
— Sunny Leone (@SunnyLeone) February 14, 2018
7. Manmarziyan Parivaar at Golden Temple, in Amritsar.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) February 14, 2018
8. Why are you so cute Varun Dhawan? With so much innocence reflecting on his face, this picture is making us go weak in the knees.
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) February 14, 2018
9. Kartik Aaryan is enjoying his single-hood this Valentine’s Day.
— Kartik Aaryan (@TheAaryanKartik) February 14, 2018
10. Harshvardhan Rane feasts with a family on the sets of J P Dutta’s Paltan in Chandigarh.
11. Priyanka Chopra bonding with her work buddies on the sets of Quantico 3.
12. The cast of Arjun Patiala seem to be having tons on fun while shooting for the film.
13. Akshay Kumar flies down to surprise and wish the two most important ladies in his life, his wife and his daughter.
14. For Neetu Kapoor her children Ranbir and Riddhima, are her favourite valentines.
15. Shreyas Talpade met the kids of Tata Memorial Hospital with his wife Deepti Talpade to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
16. Gurmeet Choudhary gets emotional; bonds with a local Punjabi family!
17. The makers of Dil Junglee released a new poster from the film.
— Saqib Saleem (@Saqibsaleem) February 14, 2018