Katrina Kaif Out, Deepika Padukone In Salman Khan’s Next?
The story goes that Aditya Chopra and Kabir Khan wanted to cast a young star opposite Salman Khan in the new Yash Raj Films’ venture. While Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra were being considered for the role, the list finally was finally narrowed down to Kat and DP. And since Katrina’s fall-out with Salman, the actress may bow out of the movie herself.
While the Om Shanti Om girl might be keen to work with Salman, we wonder what’s going on in Katrina’s mind. She has to deal with rumours with of going around with Deepika’s ex, Ranbir Kapoor, the aftermath of her break up with Salman and newbie Sonakshi Sinha replacing her in endorsements.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s Research & Preparations As Detective Byomkesh
- Is Sushant Singh Rajput Following Shah Rukh Khan’s Footsteps?
- Salman Khan Dances With Bajrangi Kids On Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Sets
- Why Was Pritam Keen To Compose Album For Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bha
- Mahesh Babu, Vijay, Dhanush, Vikram, Surya : Catch The Famous South Superstars
|Rs. 08.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.50 cr|
|Rs. 28.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|