Kartik Tiwari Ate 25 Eggs A Day For ‘Akaash Vani’ Look
Remember lean-framed cute looking boy Kartik Tiwari from Pyaar Ka Punchnama? He was asked to beef-up for his role in the forthcoming film Akaash Vani and the vegetarian actor devoured as many as 25 eggs a day to gain weight.
He had six to eight months to pump up for the film and if a source is to be believed, it was not an easy task as he had to gain quite a good amount of weight while still looking fit.
“Kartik, a vegetarian, is used to eating eggs once in a while. But when it came to gaining a little more weight for the film, he had to eat approximately 25 eggs a day,” said the source.
“Initially, it was difficult for Kartik to eat so many eggs, but with sheer determination he made sure that he achieved his target. His daily routine included 12 eggs in the morning, six to seven for lunch and the rest for dinner. Although he ate them in different forms, it was quite a task to pull it off,” the source added.
Co-produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak, Akaash Vani, directed by Luv Ranjan, is slated to release Jan 18.
In the film, Kartik will be seen romancing his Pyaar Ka Punchnama co-star Nushrat Bharucha.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Teaser Released | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazu
- Ajeeb Parampara | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
- Bezubaan Ishq’s Official Trailer | Ft. Mugdha Godse, Nishant, Sneha Ullal
- Zaroori Tha Song | Vidya-Emraan’s Heart-Breaking Track From ‘Hamari
- Happy Hour Song | Prabhu Dheva & Varun Dhawan’s Chilled Out Dance In
|Rs. 62.90 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 74.33 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|