“Inkaar Will Tell The Youth ‘How To Deal With A Woman Boss’” – Sudhir Mishra
Filmmaker Sudhir Mishra says ever since he conceived the idea of his new movie Inkaar,he had only two names in mind for the lead actors – Chitrangada Singh and Arjun Rampal. Luckily, he got his dream cast for the movie.
“He (Arjun) doesn’t look the kind of guy who has to harass anyone, she does not look like the kind of person who will not get another alternative. You can’t sort of make up your mind – it is sort of two equal individuals. I never thought of anyone else, and luckily, sometimes the dream casting comes true,” Mishra said here in an interview.
Inkaar deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, while Chitrangada plays a copywriter. Mishra says he has made the film keeping the youth in mind.
“I made this film for the young people. I address this film to the young people, they will come out and they will confront this – ‘how to deal with women now’, ‘how to deal with a woman boss’. A young boy has to understand that – it’s the changing nature of things,” he added.
The film is slated to release on Jan 18, 2013.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s Research & Preparations As Detective Byomkesh
- Is Sushant Singh Rajput Following Shah Rukh Khan’s Footsteps?
- Salman Khan Dances With Bajrangi Kids On Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Sets
- Why Was Pritam Keen To Compose Album For Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bha
- Mahesh Babu, Vijay, Dhanush, Vikram, Surya : Catch The Famous South Superstars
|Rs. 08.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.50 cr|
|Rs. 28.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|