Imran Khan Finds It Scary To Work With Pankaj Kapur
“Pankaj-ji is a fantastic actor, but working with him is very scary,” Imran said here Saturday during a promotional event for his film.
“As soon as the director says ‘action’, he explodes as a bomb and the actor who is standing in front of him has to be ready to take whatever he is going to do, because if you are not ready, then the whole scene may get spoilt. So, you have to be alert and have to be on your toes. It is scary,” he added.
In “Matru…”, Imran and Pankaj will be seen playing the characters Matru and Mandola, respectively. The film, releasing Jan 11, also features actress Anushka Sharma.
“I am not romantic at all. I can’t do this – buying gifts, giving roses and all that. I feel that if you are serious about a relationship, it is more than just that and all these things (gifting) is just for showing off,” said Imran.
Post “Matru…”, Imran will be seen in Mumbai Talkies and Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again.
- Tumhe Romance Se Koi Allergy Hai? | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Hogaya Tumhara Weight Loss | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Jeena Nahi Janti | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
- First Look: Irrfan Khan As Mr. Masrani In Jurassic World
- Nuri Ko Leke Tumhara Kya Irada Hai | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
|Rs. 70.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 75.00 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|