“I Wish, I Was Part Of ‘Rockstar’” – Deepika
“I am more than happy I was part of Cocktail. It was the most satisfying experience to do the film. The audience really appreciated me a lot in Cocktail,” Deepika told IANS.
“So this year, I am extremely happy about Cocktail and have no regrets. But if you ask me about last year, then yes, I would say, I wish I was part of Rockstar.”
The actress had dated Ranbir for some time and even featured with him in the hit movie Bachna Ae Haseeno before parting ways.
Rockstar, a musical extravaganza that rocked the box office, was helmed by Imtiaz Ali who roped in Pakistani American Nargis Fakhri as Ranbir’s love interest in the movie.
If Deepika pats herself for doing Cocktail, she candidly admits that some of her films disappointed her. “I don’t regret anything but, yes, I have been disappointed with two to three films that I did in the last two years,” the 26-year-old said.
“I put equal amount of effort to each and every film but when it doesn’t work, it is very disappointing. All of us face ups and downs in our lives, but all we can do is we can learn from our experiences.”
However, she refused to name those disappointing films, saying it would be “unfair to name any films because ultimately it’s me who had chosen the film… so I would never name them”.
- Neil Nitin Mukesh : Salman Khan Is So Larger Than Life But At The Same Time So S
- Calendar Girls’ Official Teaser Released; Is It Yet Another Cliched Bhanda
- All Is Well Official Trailer | Ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Asin, Rishi Kapoor, Supriy
- All Is Well | Motion Poster | Ft. Abhishek Bachchan, Asin, Rishi Kapoor, Supriya
- Masaan’s 2nd Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadha, Vicky Kaushal, Sanjay Mi
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 97.04 cr|
|Rs. 36.76 cr|
|Rs. 76.38 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|