‘I Love New Year’ To Release April 26
I Love New Year, which features Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut as a couple for the first time, will hit the screens April 26. The romantic comedy, produced by T-Series, is co-directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru.
Sunny and Kangana are expected to tickle the audiences’ funny bone with the movie.
T-Series head honcho Bhushan Kumar is ecstatic with the way the film has shaped up. “The movie will definitely give the audience romance, comedy and never seen before pair of Sunny and Kangana,” said Kumar.
Sunny, who has lately been seen in action and comedy roles, will be seen romancing on screen after a long time. “This is something that Sunny has not done before. Everyone will love this avatar of his as well,” Kumar added.
- Tamasha Video : Deepika Shows Us How Ranbir Knows ‘Nothing’ About So
- ‘A Happy Woman Is A Myth’ : A Bunch Of Real Life Guys Recreate Pyaar
- Watch & Enjoy – Hrithik-Sonam In ‘Dheere-Dheere’ Song
- Welcome Back’s Latest Party Track ‘Nas Nas Mein’ Released!
- Singh Is Bliing’s Song ‘Singh Aur Kaur’ | Ft. Akshay Kumar, Am
|Rs. 37.58 cr|
|Rs. 18.50 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 82.47 cr|
|Rs. 05.50 cr|