“Hope We Make ‘P.K.’ Better Than ’3 Idiots’” – Anushka Sharma
“I am very excited to be working with Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan. We will start shooting for the film in February. I hope we try to make a better film than 3 Idiots for the audience,” Anushka told reporters during the launch of Femina India’s 10 Most Beautiful Women.
The actress says she is extremely happy at the success of Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola.
“I am happy that my film is doing well because I have got lot of compliment for my work,” said the 24-year-old Anushka.
Revealing her secret behind her beauty, the model turned actress said, “When I am not shooting I don’t apply makeup. I drink a lot of water and stay happy… whatever you feel from inside reflects outside as well and I strongly believe in that.”
Directed by Hirani, P.K. features Aamir Khan, Anushka, Arshad Warsi among others.
- Power Wala Danda | Dialogue Promo| Gabbar Is Back
- Ab Tera Kya Hoga Kaliya? | Dialogue Promo | Gabbar Is Back
- Kaun Hai Yeh Gabbbar? | Dialogue Promo | Gabbar Is Back
- You Made Your Bollywood Favourites Win; And Here Are The Koimoi Audience Poll Re
- Gabbar Is Back Audio Jukebox | Ft. Akshay Kumar & Shruti Haasan
|Rs. 13.99 cr|
|Rs. 02.12 cr|
|Rs. 25.50 cr|
|Rs. 25.03 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|