Fast & Furious 5: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Movie
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of returning all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed in Fast & Furious 5. The duo is newly joined by Dwayne Johnson. Find out 10 things you didn’t know about the movie.
1. Of the more than 300 cars that were purchased for the film, almost 200 vehicles were destroyed in the making of the film. The ones that survived the stunt sequences were supplemented as background cars.
2. Dwayne Johnson, who had already filmed Faster, gained an additional 30 pounds of muscle to beef up his already muscular frame.
3. Vin Diesel’s and Dwayne Johnson’s stunt rehearsals alone were so full of cuts, bruises, pulled muscles and sprained ankles that Chris ‘Ludacris’ Bridges summed it up with, “You have Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson up against Vin Diesel. There hasn’t been anything this big since King Kong vs. Godzilla. Period.”
4. Hollywood hottie Gal Gadot, who made her acting debut in Fast & Furious, returns to the franchise.
5. Reggaeton music superstars Don Omar and Tego Calderón first became associated with the franchise with Tokyo Drift, on Diesel’s insistence. The artists have added the songs Los Bandoleros and Conteo to the soundtrack this time.
6. Although all the action in the film happens in Rio de Janeiro, most parts were shot in Puetro Rico. The production designer of the film, Peter Wenham, had to transform both Puerto Rico and Atlanta into the Brazilian locales for the film!
7. Paul Walker was more than happy to do his own stunt work, or as much as the filmmakers (and insurance companies) would allow him to accomplish.
8. Jordana Brewster, who plays Mia, did not learn to drive until she was cast in the ‘Fast & Furious’ franchise.
9. The idea of assembling more alumni had been floated around during preproduction of ’Fast & Furious 5′, but it had been ultimately shelved when the storyline began to focus more on Dom and Brian and the women in their lives.
10. The film starts from where Fast & Furious 4 had left. Not surprisingly, there is a teaser of what’s going to happen in part six of the franchise at the end of part five.
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
- Steve Jobs : The Man In The Machine Official Trailer
- Phantom’s Theatrical Trailer | Ft. Saif Ali Khan, Katrina Kaif
- The Good Dinosaur Trailer – A Dinosaur & A Kid’s Cute Journey!
- Watch, Love, Drool – Christoph Waltz & Daniel Craig In The ‘Spe
|Rs. 250.02 cr|
|Rs. 85.71 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|