Deepika Juggling Between ‘Chennai Express’ And ‘IPL’
Deepika Padukone, who is all busy with a jam-packed shooting schedule for her upcoming film Chennai Express, has taken time out to perform at the opening ceremony of the sixth season of Indian Premier League (IPL) in Kolkata.
Dips has been practising every day after her pack-up. She agreed to perform only recently, as her schedule is choc-a-bloc. Having said that, she is looking forward to performing at the IPL opening ceremony. Her performance is being choreographed by Geeta Kapoor.
Says a source close to Deepika, “She is currently shooting in Wai for ‘Chennai Express’ and takes out two hours every day to practise, after her pack-up.”
The opening ceremony will take place April 2 at the 100,000-seat Salt Lake Stadium and a full crowd is expected. Several other A-list actors will be shaking a leg at the opening including Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. Also coming is international rapper Pitbull.
Deepika had performed at the IPL inaugural in 2010 also.
- Salman Khan Dances With Bajrangi Kids On Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Sets
- Why Was Pritam Keen To Compose Album For Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bha
- Mahesh Babu, Vijay, Dhanush, Vikram, Surya : Catch The Famous South Superstars
- Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon Heat Up The Dance Floor In ‘AS I AM
- Broken Horses Making | The Crew Goes Bollywood Dancing
|Rs. 06.75 cr|
|Rs. 01.75 cr|
|Rs. 25.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|